Dear students, it’s week number 22 (KW 22). In this week we will meet only once – on wednesday. On wednesday we will go on with our unit about Northern Ireland.
The other days you have to work at home – a little bit of something. We talked about the importance of doing something on a daily basis, right? Don’t forget to send your results to your teacher!
Monday, 25th of May (homework): translate a text
- page 74/75: There are five texts. Translate them in German and write them down.
Tuesday, 26th of May (homework): copy a text (writing)
- copy one of the texts on page 76 (Sarah or Julie)
Wednesday, 27th of May (at school):
- page 74/75: ex. 1-3, WB p. 54 ex. 1+2
- read and understand: page 76 (read with a partner, vocabulary work)
- page 76, ex. 2, 3
- vocabulary Unit 4 – station 1: copy & learn
Thursday, 28th of May (homework):
- vocabulary Unit 4 – station 1: practice here
Friday, 29th of May (homework): pentecost (Pfingsten)
Pentecost is a very old christian festival. As they say, it is the beginning of church itself.
- First watch these movies.
- Now find a crossword-puzzle here: Write down the sentences and complete them.
- Now, translate this text. Don’t forgert to use a dictionary like www.leo.org.
send to your teacher:
- translation of the five texts (page 74/75)
- copy of Sarah’s or Julie’s text (page 76)
- vocabulary Unit 4 – station 1
- text from the crossword-puzzle on Pentecost
|KW 12||TB p.76: I’m really fed up!||||||If-clauses II (Unit 4)||Vocabulary Unit 4: Way-in + station I|
TB p.77 ex. 5+6: Adjectives
|KW 13||shopping signs and notices||Corona-diary|
If i had a million euros
Unit 4: station 1
|A good night’s sleep||if-clauses I + II (Unit 4+3)||vocabulary-book|
Vocabulary Unit 3: way in
|KW 17||My city||Corona-diary|
My city / town
|||das Gerundium (Unit 3)||vocabulary-book|
Vocabulary Unit 3: station 1 +2
|KW 18||changes to the environment||corona diary|
changes to the environment
|||relative clauses with relative pronouns (Unit 3)||vocabulary-book|
Unit 3 – reading corner
|KW 19||How to change your mindset about quarantine||corona diary|
My experiences in the corona-time
|The present perfect (Unit 2)||vocabulary-book|
Unit 3 – film corner
|KW 20||A sumary…||—||—||—||—|
|KW 22||copy one of the texts on page 76||Pentecost||page 74/75: translate|
Unit 4 – station 1